Re: [Harp-L] Low Wattage Jazz at SPAH

Okay, the new working title for my early morning seminar (under the fluorescent lights) is, “Ersatz Pseudo-Jazz for Clods”.  Players who have a clue probably won’t enjoy it.  But watch for rave reviews from my target audience/fellow clods, mnyeah.

Tin Lizzie (all full of herself and undaunted, today)