Re: [Harp-L] Two new home closet recordings, jazz, chromatic

Really Nice rendition and playing John, BTW I have a "Secret Love" for that tune,-)
Rob P

On 10/30/2013 10:24 AM, JON KIP wrote:
Good morning.... I've put a couple of new tunes up on my unfinished site that might kill a few minutes for interested folk.

All The Things You Are and Up Jumped Spring....

Up Jumped Spring was introduced to me last week by David Fairweather, and I blame him for making me spend a day last week learning and recording it, but I really like it. It doesn't have his unique patented vocals on it, just me and my harmonica, but it's still a fun rendition of a really nice tune.

give a listen if you want... there could be worse ways to spend six minutes.... (talking to the IRS comes to mind)

jk

http://jonkip.com

-- Best, Rob Paparozzi

Rob's Webpage: