[Harp-L] Hohner's Travelling Roadshow w/ Ronnie Shellist, Adam Hamil & Derek Crowder

Any forumites attended this? Could you tell me more? Been trying to get this in our area w/o any success. Hopefully itâll work out in the future.
I figure it would be a blues based workshop considering Ronnie, but Iâm curious to how it went. I know theyâre in the process of tweaking it. Plus, Iâm mostly interested in Adamâs contribution.
Thanks.

Brian

---