Re: [Harp-L] Substitute for tweed champ

Just a thought....if you are looking for a Champ like circuitry (5f1),
someone on this list has built a 5f1 circuit from a kit.  Have you
considered building your own from a kit?  Who was this vender....were they
brothers that split?  What I do remember is these guys were top notch
tech/builders and I would like to know who it was myself.  Hey Rick, does
this ring a bell for you??