[Harp-L] Guitar Show in Monaca 10/27/13

I'll be at the Pittsburgh Guitar Show in Monaca, PA on Sunday, Oct. 27 with a table offering numerous vintage harp mics, harps, amps, guitars, books, CDs, and a variety of parts and accessories. The show runs from 10 AM till 4 PM with a low admission fee of $5, or $4 w/instrument. The location is at Center Stage, 1495 Old Brodhead Road, Monaca with free parking. The vibe is down-home and relaxed. I had a great time there last year and met several friendly harp players and guitarists. Hope to repeat the experience this year.

Pete Sheridan
Author:
The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp
Affordable Axes and Cool Amps For The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player
Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica

Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...
www.petesheridan.net
International Travel
Travel Guard Travel Insurance. Protect Yourself - Get A Quote.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/526758253b5475824417dst04vuc