[Harp-L] Free Clinic in NYC on Finding the Groove

Tri State area US Harpers…..

Apologies for the short notice but I was able to convince the Musician's Union in NYC Local 802 to open the clinic to the general public instead of just Music School students and Union Members.

So it is "open to all" and the good news is it's FREE, that's a pretty good deal especially for The Big Apple where ZERO is free,-)

The Clinic is called "Finding the Groove", and will feature myself on Harmonica & Vocals and the legendary Drummer Bernard "Pretty" Purdie who has played with Aretha, Steely Dan, James Brown and many more…

We will cover the concept of 'Groove' and how that fits into your Musical Journey on any instrument but using the Harmonica and the Drums as our example…..

we have done this Clinic thru out the US and overseas and quite informative for both students and working musicians.

Join myself & Bernard Purdie this wed eve 7-9pm on 10/23/13 at LOcal 802 American Federation of Musicians
322 W.48th Club Room
But you MUST make a reservation, here's how:
send and email requesting your tix be held at the door to:

bcovo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope some of you can join us

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi