Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 7:43 PM
To: harp-L list
Subject: [Harp-L] harps with horns

At local jam sessions (Phoenix) I am experiencing a curious lack of
interest for including harp with a horn section.

Jams cover some fine R&B tunes that would be so exciting with a simple 2 or
3 part harmonized back up.

More players can participate. The audience gets a richer experience. And we
all grow in our musicianship.

I rarely see horns cooperating, even when there are 2-3 on stage at once.
Are horn players only SOLOISTS?

How do I get there from here?

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic)