[Harp-L] Butterfield documentary and Butterfield biography?

   I'm not a Butterfield fan, but I recognize his historical importance in
popularizing the instrument and acting as a gateway or starting point for
people to check out other blues harpists.  I thought the two part teaser
for the Butterfield documentary on YouTube was done well.  Here's part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETn8GBayPoc.  I also thought our list member
Tom Ellis lll was working on a Paul Butterfield book.  Tom did a fine
biographical 3 piece article on Paul in the BLUES ACCESS magazine.  It can
be found in issues 23, 25, and 27 1995-96.  Really good stuff.  I also
think the Mike Bloomfield bio on YouTube had a bunch of stuff on Paul, as
does the new documentary "Born in Chicago".

Mick Zaklan