RE: [Harp-L] HarmoniCollege 3 featuring Todd Parrott will be held April 25th & 26th, 2014

HarmoniCollege is one of the really cool things the Huntington Harmonica Club does, and having Todd Parrot come in and teach will take it to a whole new level. Kudos to Jim and the whole gang there in Huntington!
WVa Bob