[Harp-L] Re: Tilting the harp

This discussion on Harp-L has emboldened me to come out and say boldly and
publicly: along with Steve Baker and Boris Plotnikov, I’m a Harp Tilter
too.

Finally after all these years of barely disguising it with my cupped hands,
I can openly affirm and shout from the rooftops: I’m a Pucker Tilter, and
I’m Proud! Yes!!

Stuff those Tongue-block Nazis who thought they had claimed the Embouchure
moral high ground! As Steve Baker says, if you Tilt you can get the Tone
PLUS the speed and dexterity with the Pucker that eludes the TB guys. It’s
a win-win.

Brendan Power

WEBSITES:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com ●
www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com/>