Re: [Harp-L] Chord changes

Chord changes and a progression are essentially the same thing.  A
progression is about three things:

What chords are the rhythm players playing?

What order do those chords come in?

How long do you play each chord before you change to the next?

To find this out, ask the rhythm player that you jammed with or find a
version of this song and send it to this list.  I am sure someone's ear is
strong enough to decipher the progression.
Michael Rubin
Michael Rubinharmonica.com