Re: [Harp-L] blow 3, draw 2

My experience with 3blow .. when I first started playing harp it was blues music all the way and I  avoided Blow3 like the plague. Later I discovered how well blow3 actually works in some blues songs, like alternating with Draw2 or when running out of air after hitting to many draw notes :)p. On another 3 blow note comment,  I am soon going to  try raising the blow 3 reed a whole step (G to an A) for the purpose of messing around with playing some jigs/reels in the the lower register. Any songs suggestion for this type tuning would be welcomed.
Thanks*** Mike