[Harp-L] Re: Valve Tips

I've found that an ultrasonic cleaner does a good job cleaning the valves
without removing them from the reedplate.  Old valves attached with
Hohner's red valve cement sometimes come loose and need reattaching, but
valves attached with Pliobond or superglue seem to stay put through the
cleaning.

Best,
Rick