[Harp-L] solo gig

I've been asked to play a 1 hour solo (may be help from a percussionist) gig
at a venue in Scotland.  Question is what to play?  I intend doing a mixture
of traditional Scottish tunes plus some folk and a few blues items.

I regard myself as an advanced intermediate player, certainly not at a
professional standard!!  My usual gig is in a gigging blues band.

I'm thinking of stuff like Work Song, John Henry, medley of Robert Burns
songs, some Gaeliic airs, traditional folk songs like Hills of
Killiecrankie, Rattlin', Roarin' Wille, etc.

Any ideas from this wonderful, eclectic community?  Please feel free to
pepper me with suggestions for a solo harp/vocal gig.

Brian