Re: [Harp-L] Songs for practicing intonation? And Meanderings about Fun.

T.D's. (Tommy Dorsey's) OR Pinetop Boogies will give you a real workout in the first couple holes. All the bends are utilized. And most have to be hit 'spot on'. Right ON intonation from the get go. AND you won't have the luxury of a lot of time to do it in.  lolol

smo-joe