Re: [Harp-L] Songs for practicing intonation? And Meanderings about Fun.

Genius, Jon. Great post!

A couple of points.

> unless you've been married to my first wife

I haven't unless there is something I don't know

> or you played  oboe on The Sound of Music

I haven't, but I've played the trombone part on The Sound of Music too many
times, which may possibly be worse than the oboe part, and I swear it is on
the top of my "if I never hear this again it's still too much" list.

Everything else....what he said.

Someone whose opinion I respect recommended staying off line and practicing
more :)  but I'm glad I stayed on just enough to read your post.  Ha ha.