[Harp-L] Digitech RP 355 Troubleshooting Assistance

I have been playing Special 20's using a green bullet with a hot CM
element, a Lone Wolf Harp Octave, and a Boss DD 3 Delay (both dialed down)
into a modded Epiphone Valve Junior.  People like the tone.
I recently purchased a new Digitech RP355 and loaded the Huntersounds Patch
Set into it.   I like the Huntersounds patches, and am learning how to use
them.
The problem I am having is with the RP 355.  The first time I took it out
to an open mic, it operated fine for a bit, then froze up on one patch and
wouldn't change.
The next time at the open mic it worked for an hour, then re-set itself to
the factory settings.
Does anyone have any thoughts about addressing these issues?

Thanks.
Rich