Re: [Harp-L] Phil Wiggins --

I have enjoyed working ( learning ) with Phil at Augusta and again this year at Port Townsend, Centrum...
Phil Wiggins enjoys Swing, Jazz and of course Blues and turned loose he's a marvel.

I can't say enough about this great humble, first class musician.

Lots of great Harmonica people out there, met lots in St. Louis / SPAH this year.

Mike Wilbur