[Harp-L] Looking for an entertainer

I am co-Founding Pastor of a new church development in a western suburb of Philadelphia (West Chester). We are working on organizing our first "live, local" fundraising event, a popup coffeehouse, on the evening of 19 October. I'm looking for some acoustic entertainment, and as a fan of harps (I wish I could say I play, but that would be a disservice to those who can do so; I've dabbled, and intend to learn more, but . . .), I would love to have a soloist/band which features harp.

While we are a church, this event is intended to NOT be a religious service. So we are looking for non-religious entertainment, but entertainment which might be called "family friendly." This is a charity event, so we're looking for someone who would be willing to do this as a donation to our church.

I am not a person with experience in booking entertainment, so I'm likely to break one or more protocols; if and when I do, it will be because of ignorance, not malice. And, my wife tells me I'm trainable, so I will be open to your guidance in all of this.

If you would like to learn more about the work of our new church, the beginnings of our website is up at http://www.interior-castle.org. If you have a serious enough interest but would like to learn more, drop me a direct email and we can continue the conversation.

(As full disclosure, I posted a note to this list along similar lines about 6 years ago. In the meantime, I've learned that starting a new venture often involves more time than first imagined.)

Doug