[Harp-L] Huntersounds v17 patch set for Digitech RP500 now shipping

I've completed updating the Huntersounds patchset for Digitech RP500 to v17.  This version has been shipped to all current subscribers, and will be shipped to all new licensees starting now.

This set includes a lot of tweaks to the v16 set, which was basically a straight conversion from the v16 RP355 patch set. In particular, the v17 set takes advantage of the amp-modeled EQ in the RP500, and the resulting patches are deeper and tougher than anything I've done previously with the RP line, which is saying something indeed.

Hey!  This is my best patch set for any RP to date, and the RP500's performance-oriented features are way cool. If you're thinking about an RP, check out the RP500.  I'll post samples of the updated RP500 set to my site at http://hunterharp.com soon.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick