Re: [Harp-L] Songs for practicing intonation?

Tom,

"Sentimental Journey" is an excellent song to practice 3 Draw bend increments!

I use a song I learned from Charlie McCoy The Standard "Back Home in Indiana". It has helped my students tremendously as they can sing the melody, the'bend' increments however are not part of the Melody but chromatic passing tones, you can hear them in this Guitar version as an example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECnitL4Znd8

The best part of my lesson is that you not only use ALL three bends in the 3rd hole but also incorporate the 2nd hole bends using the same chromaticisms off the melody....

a nice way to practice all the 2 & 3 hole bends in one song.....

I teach this concept in my online Masterclass Vol III
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOodPvSPSVY

Hope this helps
Rob Paparozzi