[Harp-L] Blue Moon Harmonicas on eBay

I have 22 very nice harps listed on eBay.  There are two Big Rivers, seven
Cross Harps, Seven fully restored Pre-War Marine Bands, three Suzuki Manjis,
two ProMasters and one Pro-Manji (Manji reed plates with ProMaster covers).
With the exception of the Pre-Wars, all the harps are built using brand new
components from either Suzuki or Hohner.  You can visit my eBay store to see
pictures and read about the specs.  These are "Blue Moon" harps.  I build
harps that play significantly better than Out-of-the-Box harps but
realistically speaking, they are not on a par with what you would get from a
top notch customizer.  They are about half the price of custom harps and
you'll have them in about week if you are in the U.S. and a little longer if
you are outside the U.S.  They are very solidly built. They are very
attractive harps - all but one of the pre-wars has a custom Blue Moon comb.
They are correctly tuned.  They are air tight.  And they are responsive. If
you can over-blow, these harps will all over-blow for you.  And I guarantee
100% Satisfaction.  If you don't like it, for any reason, I'll buy it back
from you. That's what a Blue Moon harp is.

If you are interested in these or any other harp please feel free to contact
me directly.  I would be happy to work with you and leave eBay out of our
business.

Thanks for looking.

http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Moon-Harmonicas-LLC

I also have a bazillion photos on PhotoBucket.com.  If you are into looking
at pictures of harps, you will enjoy scrolling through this album.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/bluemoonharmonicas/library/Blue%20Moon%20P
icture%20Library

Thanks for looking and Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it.

Tom Halchak

www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tom Halchak