[Harp-L] re: Christmas songs

A couple of years ago I submitted a song for a Christmas contest on undergroundmusic.fm.  There were over 10,000 entries for just 15 spots on this free Christmas download. The song had to be original. I was lucky enough to be chosen. I sang and played all the intruments. The harp is a background/embellishment instrument on this recording. I hope you enjoy it, it is a true story. I don't mind saying that as I have come a long, long way.
http://www.UndergroundMusic.fm/newest/blues?startAt=4101

---