[Harp-L] '59 Champ for sale

Hello All,
 I am scaling down and have a 1959 Fender Champ that I have decided to part with. I would say that it is in very good condition. Almost completely original. Around 1999 Ted Weber gave me the parts to recone the speaker. I have used this amp mostly for sessions with harmonica. Both harp and guitar sound fantastic though this little gem. Also, I am selling a Fender Strat '62 Vintage RI production year 1982. I mention this because it's on the video that I just posted on youtube.
If you are interested, please contact me off line. You all know how much these amps are worth and I will sell for a very fair price but not wholesale/dealer prices. I am offering up this amp to this list and not on ebay. It's this list or a local buyer. I'm going to post it with photos on Craigslist tomorrow for locals.
Regards,
Buck