RE: [Harp-L] Re: Bad Night (confession)

Confession:I think my most horrible moment was the night i crapped in my pants on stage. Mid-set, I just lit out for the bathroom, it was in use so I ran outside, pulled down my pants right under the marquis where my truck was parked, pulled out my pocket knife and cut off my underwear and slung it and it hung on a peg under the marquis for 6 months. OK TMI. But it's true! I returned to finish the gig. It was a little hillbilly bar in Hickman county, TN. Must have been the moonshine while trying to overblow (harp content). Man, I am infamous there to this day (in a funny kind of way).