[Harp-L] Annual Holiday Sale - Black Friday to New Year's Eve

Beginning on Black Friday and running through New Year's Eve, all merchandise offered on my web site will be on sale at 20% off the listed price. Items offered during this annual event include vintage harps, harp mics, CDs, books, guitars, amps, parts and accessories.

All items listed for sale are on a first come, first served basis. I specialize in dependable vintage gear that stands the test of time. Comments of satisfied customers over the past 15 years can be viewed by scrolling down to the Testimonials section in the "About Pete" page on my web site.

Please contact me off list if you have questions about specific items. All inquiries answered within 24 hours.

Pete Sheridan
Author,
"The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp"
"Affordable Axes And Cool Amps For The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player"
"Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica"

Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...

On the Web: www.petesheridan.net
email: the_jukester@xxxxxxxx