[Harp-L] Rack improvement

Hi Folks,

For those of you using harmonica racks with standard wing nuts, here's a tip borrowed from fiddle players that helps reduce that dreaded push-back.

Slipping violin pegs can be tightened with an application of powdered violin rosin. With this in mind, I removed the wing nuts on my rack and coated the bolt threads with powder scraped off a block of violin rosin. This serves as an excellent thread lock which has been functioning for a few months now without showing any sign of weakening.

Best regards,
Rick