[Harp-L] Circular tuning

I have been experimenting with circular tuning.  I think I like it.
Here are a couple of songs I played on a Golden Melody that I cirular
tuned in A (using Seydel type labeling) The songs are played in the key of
The recording is not great I just used a bluetooth speaker and a handheld
recorder.

joyfulnoisemusic.com/harmonica_samples/At%20Calvary%20circ%20tuned%20D.mp3
joyfulnoisemusic.com/harmonica_samples/Mansion%20Over%20the%20Hilltop%20cir%20tuned%20DMixdown.mp3