[Harp-L] Harmonicas for Sale

Greetings,

I have some harps for sale.

     *Meisterklasse Key of A $60+shipping
     *Meisterklasse Key of D $60+shipping
     **Super Chromonica Key of C $40+shipping

* I bought the Meisterklasse harps about 10yrs ago but haven't use them much because I discovered I perfer plastic/wood combs.
The harps are in good shape however I did write the key letter on the coverplate using  nail polish.

**I bought this "C" Super Chromonica  12hole model 270 in the early 1990s. The comb, reeds, windsavers, cover plates work and look fine however there is one small part missing.
The slide is missing the small button that clips on the end ( e.g. the button tip your finger presses on when engaging the slide )

Paypal or cash or check accepted.
Thanks
Mike (non smoker of tobacco products) in Virginia.