[Harp-L] Video from World Harmonica Festival

Here's a link to a video of me playing with Rick Estrin's excellent band The Nightcats at the recent World Harmonica Festival in Trossingen, Germany. Rick and the band were fabulous and it was a pleasure to have them there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-On-Vp1tSo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqsgaR1LVVqVT7u_Ud5jpEQ

Gear info: The tune is in F and I'm playing a Marine Band Crossover in Bb through a vintage CR element in a Harley Davidson blinker shell, running through a Digitech delay pedal into a Marble Harpwood amp. Hope you enjoy,

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de