Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:15:05 -0500
From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bad Night
To: Dale Dutridge <daledut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

WOW Dale,  I have had those moments in my life.  That is when I began
hauling my own sound equipment everywhere I go.  Through the years, I've
gone from large speakers out front to a very small but loud speakers (you
know that system) to now a small/powerful acoustic amp, the Fishman Loudbox
Artist.  I will always have my own mix on stage, then feed the sound board
with a line out.

Sorry to hear about this experience.

GM