From: Cljdm <Cljdm@xxxxxxx>
To: catketch2 <catketch2@xxxxxxxxx>; rwredington <rwredington@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 12:06 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bad Night

Hey,
This happen to me last night. My 7 draw jammed up. Tried to go it twice and
 nothing. When I mentioned it to a few people, their response was like we
didn't  notice.

I too am my worse critic. Especially when I listen to a recording of
myself. A bad mix of a recording, and I really start to doubt myself.   I have
learned to lighten up, and try not to be as self centered. Yet , I want  to
set the bar high for myself. Tricky at times.

Best,