Re: [Harp-L] Bad Night

Hey,
This happen to me last night. My 7 draw jammed up. Tried to go it twice and
 nothing. When I mentioned it to a few people, their response was like we
didn't  notice.

I too am my worse critic. Especially when I listen to a recording of
myself. A bad mix of a recording, and I really start to doubt myself.   I have
learned to lighten up, and try not to be as self centered. Yet , I want  to
set the bar high for myself. Tricky at times.

Best,
 Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 11/12/2013 11:55:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,