Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Repair Options

Vern,
Great question.

I I typically us a reed that is 1/2 step above the note I need and then
polish down to pitch.
This works well for me as in any reed replacement a tech needs to plan on
tuning, anyhow.
Also, individual reeds purchased from the manufacturers commonly a little
off.

--
*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*