[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 123, Issue 14

I have the Super Champ XD and love it.  Best of both worlds, 15w tube amp with digital amp modeling and effects.  Perfect for the studio and club gigs.  I hear the newer Super Champ X2 has a USB port and you can design your own patches. ..way too cool - I may have to get one of those too. :)

Keep harpin'!
Pat Powers