To: "Ben Bouman" <fitgo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Repair Options

All depends on how much time, skill, or money one has at their disposal. Sometimes it is prudent to just trash a harp. Considering the effort involved in polishing, and the mystery of how much benefit is gained versus the expense/bother/time/mistakes in workmanship/snagging reeds while attempting to repair something else/amount of time you have on the harp with respect to 'mileage', etc., and etc.

No, I don't think anyone has done a study as to the comparison(s) of an unpolished harp against a polished harp. And if they did, it's a secret.

smokey joe (who, being part Polish..used to Polish).