Re: [Harp-L] Cases and keys

Bluesmaster is better than Harpmaster and can take Promaster plates. I like the Seydel or Lee Oskar 7-pack flatpack, but found a smallish Manfrotto camera bag for about $10 on a whim walking into Best Buy that is ideal and stores more harps vertically than I need. If I had to pick only seven harps they would be:
A, D, G, C, Low F, Bb, Eb. I have never needed an E harp and if the band calls a tune in B, I play in 3rd position on the A harp. The Eb comes in handy all the time for cross harp in Bb, especially and a jam where horn players are involved. There are lots of great artists who play an Eb harp on recordings, too: Butterfield, Carlos Del Junco, Mark Ford, Taj Mahal, and Gary Smith -- a little.

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Stephens
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 3:07 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Cases and keys

I am just a guy learning so I have to ask what I the number of harmonicas your want your case to be able to hold? Looks like 7 is a good number, I just from looking at Amazon & EBay. So I you have 7 spaces in your case, what 7 keys of harmonicas would you have with you?
Last thing, with all of the talk about Suzuki harp & Best Deals Eva I take that the harps go in this order of good to better Folkmaster, Bluesmaster Harpmaster & promaster.
Thanks for any advice. Tony
Sent from my iPhone