Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel

> On 10 Nov 2013, at 07:01, "Boris Plotnikov" <ploboris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'm think if man ruins session steel reeds, brass reeds will not live
> enough long.

Well Boris, as I said, I manage to make my harps last a long time these days and I gave you a couple of examples of hard-working brass-reeded harps of mine that have lasted over ten years that have never had the covers off. As we all know, there are brass-reeded harps that last forever and brass-reeded harps that just don't cut it at all. Why wouldn't the same apply to steel reeds? You can stick a reed (whether brass or steel) on a pig, but it's still a pig...