[Harp-L] November 23rd: Dennis Gruenling will be the featured guest speaker at Harmonica123 Live Online

I hope you will consider joining Dennis Gruenling and I on November 23rd
live through the web via Harmonica123 Live Online. We will be talking to
Dennis about what's happening in his musical world as well as discussing
his approach to playing. Those who join will be able to ask questions
through the chat box. If you are interested in joining us live for this
webinar, you can sign up or learn more about Harmonica123 Live Online
classes here: http://www.harmonica123.com/live-online-classes.html

Thanks,
Ronnie Shellist