[Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel

Steve,

You're a fine player, and a Harmonica World columnist on Irish Playing to boot. You should have the best instruments you can get.

Try the (newish) Hohner Thunderbird Low D. It's based on the Hohner Crossover (a Marine Band with all the problems fixed), but designed from the ground up as a low key harmonica. I've found my Crossovers to be indestructible. I have two Thunderbirds, and am most impressed with them.

Hohner should be able to make a Paddy Richter tuned version for you. Contact Steve Baker (frequently on this list), he'll put you on to the right people.

You'll find the Thunderbird a major step up from the SP20, indeed I suspect that the Thunderbird low D has replaced the SP20 Low D.

Cheers,

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com