RE: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 123, Issue 8

That's okay all addicts need qualified enablers. :-)

-------- Original message --------
From: Dave

_______________________

My apologies. It has been pointed out that my offer to sponsor a recovering harpaholic site may have been disingenuous because I am an enabler. Selling Custom Harp Cases, Custom and stock Microphones and the gasket and other parts to allow building your own mic are not the acts of a recovery support person.

Dave
www.HarpCentral.com