[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 123, Issue 8

________________________________

Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:27:50 -0500
From: daledut <daledut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Best Deals Eva order received

Im thinking of starting a local chapter Harmonicas Anonymous (HA for short) lol
Dale

My apologies. It has been pointed out that my offer to  sponsor a recovering harpaholic site may have been disingenuous because I am an enabler. Selling Custom Harp Cases, Custom and stock Microphones and the gasket and other parts to allow  building your own mic are not the acts of a recovery support person.

Dave
www.HarpCentral.com