Re: [Harp-L] Todd Parrott tuning

On a C harp the 7 draw ( B) is lowered to Bb which is the same not as the 6 overblow.
7 blow is C and you can do a blowbend to B.

The " chromatic run" without overblows would be:
6 blow-6 drawbend-6 draw-7draw- 7 blowbend-7 blow=
on a C harp: G - G#(Ab) - A - A#(Bb) - B - C

I use this tuning + 3 draw tuned down a semi-tone to Bb ( on a C harp).
That means that you can do the 3-7 draw octave which is very nice for blues and you get a minor chord on 2-3-4 draw.

I offer these kind of tunings for free on my beta-harps :-))

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 7 nov 2013, om 04:43 heeft Michael Rubin het volgende geschreven: