[Harp-L] Best Deals Eva Suzuki SCX-56 chromatic

FYI all, notwithstanding written assurances from Best Deals Eva that they would cancel my order, I was just notified that they've shipped the Suzuki SCX-56 chromatic I bought from them.

The condition of this instrument is specified in the order as "new", and if that turns out to be true I may keep it. If not, I will certainly inform Amazon, and I will certainly seek redress.

I'll advise on this situation as it develops.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick