Re: [Harp-L] Best Deals Eva and the Harmonicas...

I bought 2 suzuki overdrive harmonicas, used then at a jam last night, worked fine, played like they were definitely brand new  harps. couldn't see any obvious   defects.

________________________________
 From: daledut <daledut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: John Jordan <hooktool@xxxxxxxxx>; Dan Hazen <bluesmandan76@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Best Deals Eva and the Harmonicas...

Echoing my thoughts exactly.  They didn't mind selling them to a liquidator but don't like them selling them online.
I have been reading the seller reviews and there have been many satisfied harmonica customers.
I am letting my order ride and will see what I get.
These prices are good enough to take the risk.  I don't mind doing my own repairs of needed.
My 2 cents.
Dale