Re: [Harp-L] "Have you Met Miss Jones?"

Very nice Bob. I particularly like the sound of the chrom. & flute
together.
It works better for me than say, sax & chrom. Sounds like you're doing OK
in the jazz harp department; I'm a million miles from that, despite years
of bumbling
around on the chrom. Just an old hillbilly at heart, probably.
Cheers,
RD