Re: [Harp-L] "Have you Met Miss Jones?"

Bob..

Wow! quite a challenge Mr. Rubin put you up too!,-) The Bridge on this rapidly moves thru those II-V7's at that up tempo…you did well but will need to spend more time connecting the dots on the Bridge which  s you know basically moves VERY quick from Bb to Gb to D to Gb before you get back down to the "A section" in "F"….not a easy task to make it sound smooth…..you did well tho!

Might I suggest another Rodgers & Hart tune which is a bit slower swing and a nice key of Eb…"Isn't it Romantic"….would sound wonderful with this instrumentation of you & the flute!

nice work in the field and keep up the good work!

Best
Rob Paparozzi