RE: [Harp-L] RE: Suzuki and Best Deals Eva

daledut wrote:
<Placed my order late Friday night.  Received it today.
<Every one of these harps are brand new. In the box and not a scratch on them. The few I've had time to test play beautifully.
<I don't know where they got them nor how they sell them so cheap, but these are not repairs or defective or cobbled together from <parts.
<I would not hesitate to order again from this seller.
<Just based on my experience, but I'm happy.

Dale, glad to hear that it worked out so well for you.  I canceled my order, and Best Deals Eva was polite about it.

So with a little luck, everyone'll be happy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick