Re: [Harp-L] mics for recording harmonica

Yes indeed... the original Rode NT1A is nice .....but, please check this:

http://www.oktavamodshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=145

I've bought that one and i'm very,very happy with it.

If anyone wants a mp3 with examples, please feel free to email me on ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ben Bouman

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 3 nov 2013, om 13:38 heeft daledut het volgende geschreven: