Re: [Harp-L] Heads Up: Suzuki harmonicas on sale at Amazon

Two weeks ago I told my wife that she was free to kill me if I ever bought another harmonica. I had tried for a year, unsuccessfully, to convince her that my Crossovers were breeding on their  own. Ten days ago I found the discounted Suzukis on Amazon. Promasters  for 20 bucks and Firebreaths for 35, with bundled shipping?  She may kill me, but it's a risk I was willing to take. All harps arrived alive and well 4 days after ordering.
Wonder where they came from and why this is going on? Many listed are less popular keys, but not all......
David Kissel
Cincinnati
Sent from my iPod